Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

PsyGal

Lairian
Hello,

Im looking to rehome/foster if possible a one year old (two in June) pink Canadian Sphynx with blue eyes.

Psy (Simon) is my baby Sphynx boy he loves pets, playing, and snuggling in his favorite red blanket (I will provide, along with his bed if you’d like!). He has marble-like eyes that reveal a beautiful crystal blue. He is neutered and up to date on his vaccines for 2+ more years (rabies).

I’m currently between homes and staying with a relative who does not allow cats. I would love to keep my boy by my side but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow. I’m looking for a loving home to either rehome him, or temporarily have him fostered until I move into a new place (which I prefer ).

Please message me if interested and we can exchange contact information. $250 rehoming fee.

*located in Long Island, NY

Attachments

• 71795234759__A44D1716-4C41-4C5B-A58B-68C9B2E04F68.jpeg
    71795234759__A44D1716-4C41-4C5B-A58B-68C9B2E04F68.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@psygirl, oh my heart I am so sorry for your circumstances. All paws are family. Simon I'd darling. Several of us hav3 adopted from members , I have all adoptees and stay in touch with first mums for years. We have members that have posted willing to foster. If rehoming, the maximum rehoming fee is $250 or less per rules here
. My heart goes out to you and Simon, we are here for you. You will need to add a rehoming fee
Please let us know, admin can edit. All paws crossed for you a d sweet Simon. You are in the best of hands here. Hugs n head smooches

Ksenia

Lairian
Hello,

Im looking to rehome/foster if possible a one year old (two in June) pink Canadian Sphynx with blue eyes.

Psy (Simon) is my baby Sphynx boy ❤️ he loves pets, playing, and snuggling in his favorite red blanket (I will provide, along with his bed if you’d like!). He has marble-like eyes that reveal a beautiful crystal blue. He is neutered and up to date on his vaccines for 2+ more years (rabies).

I’m currently between homes and staying with a relative who does not allow cats. I would love to keep my boy by my side but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow. I’m looking for a loving home to either rehome him, or temporarily have him fostered until I move into a new place (which I prefer ).

Please message me if interested and we can exchange contact information.

*located in NY
Long Island
Hi! I’m looking for a brother for my two years old Canadian girl. She used to have one but they got separated after their owner passed. She’s a sweet girl, very playful and loves to cuddle

Yoda mom

Staff member
@PsyGal , you are in the purrfect family here to find a forever home for sweet Psy (Simon) . hugs from a former born and raised long island gal here (now in FL). I will edit your title to add Long Island for attention.
members will surely interview for the perfect fit. again, my heart goes out to you. hugs n head smooches.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sugarjet74 , ((hugs))) and heartfelt condolences you sweet senior boy got his angel wings after a life of love and care beyond measure.
bless your heart to reach out to @PsyGal to talk about taking Simon as a foster.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sugarjet74 , do not hesitate to start your own post in the adoption section for attention. I adopted in my Yoda girls honor (avatar photo). several of us have adopted from members. I always try to help hearts align. hope you make a connection. would love to see a photo of your beloved baby if you would like to share. (((hugs))) My oldest , Batman ,is 13 1/2 . they truly are family. your boy could not have asked for a better mum and life of love.
again, bless you for keeping your heart open to foster and or adopt.
ps, I miss working in NYC (florida just isn't the same). so wonderful you work from home and own your own apartment in Manhattan. purrfect

Sugarjet74

Lairian
@Sugarjet74 , do not hesitate to start your own post in the adoption section for attention. I adopted in my Yoda girls honor (avatar photo). several of us have adopted from members. I always try to help hearts align. hope you make a connection. would love to see a photo of your beloved baby if you would like to share. (((hugs))) My oldest , Batman ,is 13 1/2 . they truly are family. your boy could not have asked for a better mum and life of love.
again, bless you for keeping your heart open to foster and or adopt.
Thank you for your advice - I will make a post after work! In the meantime here are some photos of my little man. I took him from a breeder who said she couldn’t sell him because of his damaged eye, and he was the most wonderful companion for 16 years!
IMG_1225.jpeg
59BE311B-5D9B-4385-A1F0-8643ECDEC3D6.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sugarjet74 , melt my heart, your handsome beloved little man {= only knows your eternal love. he certainly struck gold in your heart and home. thank you for sharing his adorable photos. remember the love, soo much love. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. bless you for keeping your heart open to love. will keep an eye out for your post.

dbrandes

Lairian
Hello,

Psy (Simon) is my baby Sphynx boy he loves pets, playing, and snuggling in his favorite red blanket (I will provide, along with his bed if you’d like!). He has marble-like eyes that reveal a beautiful crystal blue. He is neutered and up to date on his vaccines for 2+ more years (rabies).

Please message me if interested and we can exchange contact information. $250 rehoming fee.

Hey there! I live in brooklyn and would love to give Simon a new home :)

DawnandXavier

Lairian
Praying you will find a short term foster so you can have your baby back.
If you end up needed a new home, please reach out.
My baby of 18 years crossed the bridge about a year ago and I'm ready for another special best friend.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DawnandXavier , welcome to the lair family. biggest hugs your baby got his angel wings after a life of love and care beyond measure. 18 yrs.. heartwarming life of precious moments hold closest to heart. all paws are family, don't hesitate to share a photo, name of your beloved baby boy. bless you to keep your heart open to love. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. I adopted in my babies honor. your boy wil send you the one. Do not hesitate to start your own looking for post in the adoption section for attention, I always try to help hearts align. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly down to earth lair family. do you have any other pets? furbabies, don't hesitate to share in an introduction post or in an adoption looking for post of your own. (((hugs)))

Last edited:

DawnandXavier

Lairian
@DawnandXavier , welcome to the lair family. biggest hugs your baby got his angel wings after a life of love and care beyond measure. 18 yrs.. heartwarming life of precious moments hold closest to heart. all paws are family, don't hesitate to share a photo, name of your beloved baby boy. bless you to keep your heart open to love. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. I adopted in my babies honor. your boy wil send you the one. Do not hesitate to start your own looking for post in the adoption section for attention, I always try to help hearts align. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly down to earth lair family. do you have any other pets? furbabies, don't hesitate to share in an introduction post or in an adoption looking for post of your own. (((hugs)))
so very swee yoda mom. thank you :)

MQuery

Lairian
Hello,

Hello! I live in New York in the Hudson Valley. I'm interested in chatting more.

Back