Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Look to buy my first Sphynx kitten; reputable breeds in the MA/NY/VT area?

EmmaKristina

Lairian
Hello everyone! I am very excited to buy my first Sphynx kitten after months of research and years of wanting one. I would like to buy a Sphynx (leaning towards a seal or chocolate point). Does anyone know any reputable breeds around those areas? What are some breeders I should look out for? My sweet Siamese Lily passed away last year after 13 amazing years and she was a total love bug and would sleep with me every night and cuddle all day. I would really love a kitten just like that; are boys or girls more cuddly? Thank you all!!

P.S. Sorry about the typos in the title; I am basically blind and wrote this whole thing without my contact in..

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @EmmaKristina and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Good luck on your sphynx journey for a new kitten! Sorry for your loss. We do not list breeders here on the Lair but perhaps someone will chime in and send you a private conversation on their breeder preference/ choice, here is a good thread on what to expect from a breeder - http://sphynxlair.com/community/threads/purchasing-a-sphynx-kitten-help.27755/ Please enjoy the community! (y)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@EmmaKristina - welcome Sphynx mom to be! I am sure someone will PM with some breeder info-
Enjoy all the forum threads! Welcome to an amazing Sphynx luvin ( and fur kids n nekked kids ) families here- they hav been my rock through sphynxhood :)

We look foward to your gotcha day!

Ps: I have 4 nekkeds- 3 neutered males, 1 spayed female- all adopted rehomes ages ranging from 1 to 4 years- they are all lap cats! And looooove bed!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you. There are members here around those areas
might start a private conversation with you, to help you out. Best Wishes.

Back