Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What product do you bathe your sphynx with?

What product do you use to bathe your sphynx?

• D'Grease Shampoo

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • HyLyt Shampoo

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Johnson's Baby Wash

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Other - please tell.

Votes: 22 30.1%

• Total voters

MissCaseyMay

Lairian
Okay, glad it’s not just me experiencing it! I even rinse her multiple times thinking maybe im just leaving residue on her but still nothing. Comforting to know I’m not a bad cat mom and everyone’s Sphynxies get dirty fast lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the other thing that really affects it is whether he is dressed or naked! When he’s naked, sometimes it makes him cleaner sometimes he sweats more and gets filthy

acook3593

Lairian
I think the other thing that really affects it is whether he is dressed or naked! When he’s naked, sometimes it makes him cleaner sometimes he sweats more and gets filthy
Yea, good point. I'll have to try and pay more attention to whether she's clothed or not if I see a difference.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@acook3593
I personally love Hlyt shampoo and Avenalyt
Was curious about this CeraVe simce many members use baby shampoos and wanted to share

acook3593

Lairian
@acook3593
I personally love Hlyt shampoo and Avenalyt
Was curious about this CeraVe simce many members use baby shampoos and wanted to share
Where do you get the Hylyt? I’ve looking in pet stores but haven’t found it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@acook3593 , my vets office sells Hylyt shampoo I actually add it to my order online at chewy too . Amazon etc may carry it too
Some members use the creme rinse too
hylyt - Free shipping | Chewy
I just use the Hylt , a little Avenalyt amd a dab of dgrease shampoo

A members years ago got me hooked on Hylyt

Last edited:

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I use earthbath oatmeal and aloe Vera, smells delicious n keeps my Binky from scratching! But think am going look at this Hylyt shampoo most people are using! Xx

nakednelly

Lairian
We use Johnson's Lavender Bedtime Bath here. It's just a light scent so he isn't all girly-perfumey. It cleans really well and I like that I can wash all over his face and not worry about his eyes too much.

We use this too! Very kind to our girls skin :)