Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet my new baby Kilo Ren! (or Kilo for short!)

sphynkles

Lairian
Meet Kilo Ren! a blue eyed one year old boy with a white spot on his face! i just got him on november 4th. He is cuddly, chases dogs, climbs GINORMOUS cat trees, hides under my bed, takes smelly poos, purrs all night,and "silently" stalks guinea pigs!

i don't know what colour he is, so if you have any idea please tell me.
on his medical sheets, it said he has red markings, but i don't see any markings other than on his nose. it didn't say his base colour though. please help if you know.

as you might know, i am 12 years old and i have been saving up for kilo for 10 months! i have finally got him and he is purrfect.

Kilo came with 3 types of food, a shaped smaller kibble, a round ball like kibble, and a smaller round ball like kibble, he came with some pellet litter (that i don't like too much.) and johnson's baby oil, catnip, cat attract, stress pills, a blankie, a carrier, a tee shirt, dental treats, and a lot of other stuff!

right now hes passed out in a blanket on his cat bed, in my bed beside me. it is 4:00 am and i cant sleep so im on here! XD

now Kilo would like to speak.

Hi Sphynxlair! This is the moment you've all been waiting for! the day my new owner, Sphynkles/Jaimee finally gets a sphynx cat! I'm Kilo Ren! i was adopted from a Breeder in chilliwack, Canada,. i am 1 year old and i have aqua eyes. I have a cream spot on my nose. I am not sure what colour i am, so please comment. I love chasing stuffed animal tails and feather toys, i am very patient, an i love exploring!!! my favourite place to sleep is curled up in a blanket on my cat bed, right by my owners! Well, i have to go now, and take a nap, so goodbye!

-Headbuts and purrs from Jaimee/sphynkles and Kilo Ren

MEWWWW

(P.S @admin this is the newest, feline member in the lair! :D)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20171105_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20171105_3.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Snapshot_20171105_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20171105_2.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Snapshot_20171105_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20171105_1.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 241
  • Snapshot_20171105.JPG
    Snapshot_20171105.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sphynkles ,Happy Kilo gotcha! Welcoming your handsome boy to the lair family!
Woo Hoo ! You did it ! We are all proud of you ! We know Kilo is very special and loved Sooo much!
Cuddles n head smooches!

Looking forward to lots of updates , pics and tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Kilo and you look so happy and cute together! So much love on the pics. Kilo is hansome boy. And he sounds like so much fun

Hi Kilo Ren, welcome to sphynxlair. We’re all so excited that Jaimee now finally has her own sphynx. She saved money so hard to get you. You are really a lucky boy to get a mommy like her. We know you’ll be so spoiled and will get so much cuddles.
Hugs, Toa, Ross & Jade

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Meet Kilo Ren! a blue eyed one year old boy with a white spot on his face! i just got him on november 4th. He is cuddly, chases dogs, climbs GINORMOUS cat trees, hides under my bed, takes smelly poos, purrs all night,and "silently" stalks guinea pigs!

on his medical sheets, it said he has red markings, but i don't see any markings other than on his nose. it didn't say his base colour though. please help if you know.

as you might know, i am 12 years old and i have been saving up for kilo for 10 months! i have finally got him and he is purrfect.

Kilo came with 3 types of food, a shaped smaller kibble, a round ball like kibble, and a smaller round ball like kibble, he came with some pellet litter (that i don't like too much.) and johnson's baby oil, catnip, cat attract, stress pills, a blankie, a carrier, a tee shirt, dental treats, and a lot of other stuff!

right now hes passed out in a blanket on his cat bed, in my bed beside me. it is 4:00 am and i cant sleep so im on here! XD

Hi Sphynxlair! This is the moment you've all been waiting for! the day my new owner, Sphynkles/Jaimee finally gets a sphynx cat! I'm Kilo Ren! i was adopted from a Breeder in chilliwack, Canada,. i am 1 year old and i have aqua eyes. I have a cream spot on my nose. I am not sure what colour i am, so please comment. I love chasing stuffed animal tails and feather toys, i am very patient, an i love exploring!!! my favourite place to sleep is curled up in a blanket on my cat bed, right by my owners! Well, i have to go now, and take a nap, so goodbye!

MEWWWW

Oh my giddy aunt your wait was well worth it stunning baby so cute !!
Congratulation on becoming a new mummy
Hugs
Anita& Cleo xxx

admin

Administrator
Staff member

MEWWWW

Thats great news! Congrats! What a cite! Welcome Kilo Ren! :)

Sheldon13

Staff member
You look so happy together

P.S. Ellie and I share the same anniversary of November 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sphynkles , hi! Checking in on you and adorable Kilo Ren!
He looks like he is such a fun kitty providing lots of smiles and entertainment!

We want more pics !

Back